The Mission Bay library is located at 960 4th St. The library collection includes:
- Approximately 44,000 books, CDs, DVDs and other materials highlight local interests such as baseball and boating
- Large print books, an ADA accessible Internet station, and a large print reader
- Small collection of Chinese, Russian and Spanish language materials
- A small digital collection available online via Flickr of photos, newspaper articles and pamphlets relating to Mission Bay and the branch.
- A small collection of the Giants Magazine and other publications about the San Francisco Giants